To view your points, please email President Josie Bonnette.
At any point in the year, members can access the constitution by clicking here.
Each member has the option to become an active PRSSA at LSU member by paying dues for the academic year and receiving 5 points through his/her involvement in the organization each semester.
This year we have developed a three-tier system for active membership. Through involvement with this Chapter, a member can fall into any of these categories:
Active Member = Five (5) Points
- Voting privileges
- Access to fundraising dollars for PRSSA National events
- May run for executive board positions
- Eligible to receive Chapter awards
- Induction into PRSSA through a special ceremony every semester
- Access to exclusive networking events, such as agency tours
Star Member = Seven (7) Points
- Above perks, plus:
- PRSSA at LSU swag item
- Recognition at end-of-semester awards
Pro Member = Ten (10) Points
- Active + Star perks, plus:
- Invitation to EXCLUSIVE PRo Member event
One-half (.5) point will be awarded:
- For each item donated in any service drive (i.e., food, toys, school supplies, etc.)
Limit three (3) points per service drive.
One (1) point will be awarded:
- For each business meeting attended on campus during the fall or spring semester
- For attendance at any service, social or committee event
- For assistance in each fundraising activity for PRSSA
- For attending PRSSA, PRSA-BR or PRAL-BR workshops or special events
- For each written piece printed or published for PRSSA at LSU’s or PRSSA National’s newsletter and/or blog
- For attendance at PRSSA National events, including National Conference, Regional Conference or National Assembly
Two (2) points will be awarded:
- For consistent involvement in a committee formed by the Executive Board during the fall or spring semester
- For consistent involvement in the affiliated, student-run firm ImPRint Communications during the fall semester or the spring semester